The only true UAV photogrammetric mapping system
The TopoDrone-500 is a sophisticated fixed-wing UAV mapping system which captures high resolution data using fully autonomous missions and stores the accurate data in a secure onboard format.
It carries the latest model metric and calibrated camera systems which simultaneously capture a near infrared fourth band in addition to standard RGB, PAN, and CIR bands.
Provides a fast, safe and cost-effective mapping solution for a wide range of industries, including geospatial, surveying, civil engineering, mining, agriculture, environmental protection, etc.
Maps large and at the same time difficult-to-access and dangerous areas, such as flooded zones, bushfire areas, deserts
with low cost incurred,
within shortest possible time,
with quick mobilisation
minimum security or flying clearances.
It is able to be operated with minimal training. It launches and lands in any terrain and it can fly under clouds and strong winds.
Unique feature: Dynamic Stabilised Active Mount (DSAM)
The TopoDrone-500 features revolutionary Dynamic Stabilised Active Mount (DSAM) which compensates for “aggressive” flight movements, eliminating camera geometry errors during flight and thus removing the need to correct these in post processing data.
The Dynamic Stabilised Active Mount (DSAM) is designed with an integrated protective door which is closed during launch and landings, and can be activated at any time of the flight sortie.
Unique feature: Direct Georeferencing Solution L1/L2/L5/GLONASS/COMPASS(BeiDou-2)
The TopoDrone-500 is easily upgradable for Direct Georeferencing L1/L2/L5/GLONASS/COMPASS(BeiDou-2) – mapping with no ground control!
We have developed our Direct Georeferencing Solution which uses L1/L2/L5/GLONASS/COMPASS(BeiDou-2) on board of our TopoDrones, synchronised to the nano-second of the camera shutter. It ensures accurate positioning of each photograph.
Differential GPS post-processing is then used to obtain the accurate camera positions which are then used in photogrammetric aerial triangulation.
• mapping larger areas (which may require several flight sorties to cover the full area of mapping)
• reduction/full elimination of ground survey control points: when ground survey control needs to be reduced to only one or two points or when ground survey control points are not used at all
• mapping “challenging” terrain: when the terrain to be mapped is more “challenging” for the type of coverage and therefore the pixel matching (such as dense forests, coastal mapping, etc.)
• dramatic improvement in mapping accuracy
• significant reduction of processing time
• highest quality of overall photogrammetric mapping
Click here to download our Direct Georeferencing Solution brochure. Click to VIEW
Unique feature: Extended Spectrum Mapping
SAME camera with mapping options via 3 separate filters.
Click here to download our Extended Spectrum Mapping brochure. Click to VIEW
Unique feature: Stereo mapping and 3D “heads-up” digitising
Our Drone Mapping System provides a unique opportunity for stereo mapping: from the start the imagery can be viewed and digitised in true 3D “heads-up” mode.
TopoDrone-500 at a glance
• Highly sophisticated fixed-wing aerial mapping UAV system
• Petrol engine
• 20 Kg including payloads and airframe
• Endurance: 150 minutes (optional upgradable to 4 hours)
• Maximum speed: 150Km/h; Cruise Speed: 100 Km/h
• Short runway takeoff and landing (optional catapult launching or parachute recovery)
• Dimensions: wing span 3.5m; length: 2m; height 40cm
• Optional 80Mp metric calibrated RGB digital camera with 35, 50 or 80mm focal length modified for aerial mapping with raw image format or 4-Band metric photogrammetric RGBNIR Leica RCD30 camera
• Onboard anti-shock storage unit for storing up to 4000 raw photos in one mission
• Radiometric image correction and geotiff conversion software
Output products include: high density point cloud, accurate imagery (digital orthophotos, digital seamless orthophoto mosaic of the whole area), volumes and profiles, Digital Terrain Model (DTM) – Bare Earth, Digital Surface Model (DSM), contours, 3D photogrammetric “heads-up” feature digitising, digitised linework (kerbings, roof tops, GIS assets, etc.), which can be fed into the design and planning process for industrial applications: